he COVID-19 crisis has profoundly impacted passenger demand and thus airline revenue performance. Booking curves have been compressed, price elasticities have fluctuated wildly, and determining consumer willingness to fly and pay is a constant challenge.
With these topics on everyone's mind, #RebootAviation compiled a panel of four experts to explore what is needed to navigate the emerging new landscape of airline commercial realities in the current pandemic environment in a webinar titled Airlines’ Commercial Challenges and Opportunities in 2021 and Beyond.
Joining the webinar were:
- Jeremy Million, Director of Airline Solutions at Amadeus
- Chris Anthony, Co-Founder / Managing Director at Kambr
- Emiliano Neirotti, Associate at TARMAC
- Rodrigo Rioseco, RP of RM, Pricing & Ancillaries at Viva Air
Sound interesting? Rewatch the webinar below to learn:
- How to optimize Network Planning and Scheduling in the New World
- Alternative Data and Alternative Processes post COVID-19
- Managing in Pandemic Urgencies and Beyond