In these uncertain times, the World Aviation Festival is offering its community a way to stay connected and share ideas. Every week, festival organizers create a virtual space to come together and explore the most important topics in the industry right now.
Here are two of the World Aviation Festival's upcoming webinars:
Interview with József Váradi, CEO of Wizz Air Holdings
Tuesday 26 May 2020, 3pm(CET)
Wizz Air Holdings CEO József Váradi sits down with John Strickland to discuss:
- How Wizz Air are planning to bounce back post Covid and stimulate customer demand for a sustained recovery?
- What is the “new normal” when it comes to airline operations, hygiene and passenger expectations coming out of this pandemic?
- How will the current situation impact Wizz’s expansion into new regions such as the Middle East?
Supply & Demand, How is travel forever changed?
Tuesday 2 June 2020, 3pm(BST)
The webinar will be covering a brief overview of the current situation, looking at influencing factors impacting supply & demand and how companies connected to the airline business can be thinking of new ways to innovate to adapt to the changes coming.
- Paul Charles, Founder and CEO, The PC Agency
- Robyn Grassanovits, Cirium, VP Travel Products & Emerging Business, Cirium
- Mikko Turtiainen, VP Market Management, Finnair