Who We Are
We are a group of talented engineers and airline industry veterans working
together to build software solutions for today’s commercial aviation industry.
We represent industry geeks of every kind: frequent flyers, coding fanatics,
plane spotters and open source contributors. We are passionate and want
to challenge the state of commercial aviation by looking at the problem
from a different perspective. We believe intelligence and automation will
yield better returns. We believe in lean thinking and, with continuous
improvement, we focus on delivering value.
What We Do
We build commercial software solutions for airlines looking to challenge the
status quo of enterprise applications. Using modern approaches to
software development, we help airlines maximize their revenues.
- We build REST APIs to enable our web application to capture our users’ workflow;
- We integrate and consume data from systems used by airlines;
- We use modern languages like Kotlin and Spring Boot to increase our productivity and align with best practices;
- We deploy our code multiple times per day using Docker, Terraform and Kubernetes;
- We release Virtual Machine Images using Packer.
What We're Looking for
You can turn complex business requirements into working software that
our customers love to use.
- You strive for high quality but are also pragmatic;
- You know when it’s time to refactor, and when it’s time to ship;
- You take ownership and will see your projects from inception to production;
- You have empathy, patience, and teamwork;
- You have experience running applications in production and take software engineering practices seriously;
- You understand the value of testing and automation.
What You'll be Working on
- Exposing functionality as RESTful resources that capture the users workflow with Spring Boot and Spring Data REST;
- Optimizing database interactions using caching, materialized views, indexing or aggregation;
- Building integrations using Spring Batch;
- Securing our application using modern and powerful technologies like OAuth2 and SAML;
- Handling authorization using RBAC/ABAC techniques and ACLs;
- Deploying and scaling applications as Docker containers in our Kubernetes cluster;
- Creating IFTTT style workflows using serverless functions and message queues.
What We Want/Requirements
- You can write quality Kotlin or Java using modern tools and libraries;
- You have experience with the Spring Framework and its components;
- You have experience in relational database design and understand the trade-offs between storage space and performance;
- You are aware of the limitations and benefits of an ORM.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Culture where people come first;
- Clear and structured career path designed for progression.
- Fast growing and global team focused on challenging the status quo;
- Team passionate about client happiness, aviation, and quality of service;
- Environment where all are expected to work hard, but love what we do, and have fun doing it.