Who We Are
We are a group of talented engineers and airline industry veterans working
together to build software solutions for today’s commercial aviation industry.
We represent industry geeks of every kind: frequent flyers, coding fanatics,
plane spotters and open source contributors. We are passionate and want
to challenge the state of commercial aviation by looking at the problem
from a different perspective. We believe intelligence and automation will
yield better returns. We believe in lean thinking and, with continuous
improvement, we focus on delivering value.
What We Do
We build commercial software solutions for airlines looking to challenge the
status quo of enterprise applications. Using modern approaches to
software development, we help airlines maximize their revenues.
- We build REST APIs to enable our web application to capture our users’ workflow;
- We integrate and consume data from systems used by airlines;
- We use modern languages like Kotlin and Spring Boot to increase our productivity and align with best practices;
- We deploy our code multiple times per day using Docker, Terraform and Kubernetes;
- We release Virtual Machine Images using Packer.
What We're Looking for
You can turn complex business requirements into working software that our customers love to use.
- You strive for high quality but are also pragmatic;
- You know when it’s time to refactor, and when it’s time to ship;
- You take ownership and will see your projects from inception to production;
- You have empathy, patience, and teamwork;
- You have experience running applications in production and take software engineering practices seriously;
- You understand the value of testing and automation.
What You'll be Working on
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Work with customers and meeting venues worldwide;
- Visualizing large datasets in D3.js.
What We Want/Requirements
- You have a minimum of 3 years of proven working experience with one of the major front-end frameworks Angular, React or, preferably, Vue.js;
- Solid experience in state management frameworks for the web;
- Good understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- You are exposed to various architectural patterns that enable maintainable, scalable, high-performance web applications.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Culture where people come first;
- Clear and structured career path designed for progression.
- Fast growing and global team focused on challenging the status quo;
- Team passionate about client happiness, aviation, and quality of service;
- Environment where all are expected to work hard, but love what we do, and have fun doing it.