As Financial Controller you fulfil the key role in managing the financial operations of the company ranging from accounting to reporting to auditing. You are responsible for ensuring compliance and accuracy for all financial data.
- You oversee the operations of the accounting department and ensure they comply with governmental requirements.
- You maintain and enforce a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- You ensure that accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll are managed timely and promptly.
- You produce accurate financial statements and proactively provide recommendations on ways to improve processes.
- You support the creation of annual budgets and long-term cashflow estimates.
- You support ad-hoc requests from senior management.
As the ideal candidate
- You have 3 years of business experience in finance and a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Financial and Business Control.
- Bonus points for Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- You have experience with payroll and accounting systems and managing a staff.
- You have experience with international compliance and multi-entity accounting practices.
- You feel a clear connection with our core values: courage, insight, trust, practicality, adoptable, creativity and mindfulness.
- You have a progressive business approach and exemplify a can-do attitude through a willingness to jump in wherever and whenever needed.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Culture where employees come first.
- Clear and structured career path designed for growth.
- Fast growing and global team focused on challenging the status quo.
- Team obsessed with building cutting-edge products and delivering premium customer support.
- Opportunity for growth through development programs; because our success is driven by your success.
- Environment where whether you are new or have been around for a while, everyone’s ideas are given equal consideration.