Who We Are
We are a group of talented engineers and airline industry veterans working together to build software solutions for today’s commercial aviation industry.We represent industry geeks of every kind: frequent flyers, coding fanatics, plane spotters and open source contributors. We are passionate and want to challenge the state of commercial aviation by looking at the problem from a different perspective. We believe intelligence and automation will yield better returns. We believe in lean thinking and, with continuous improvement, we focus on delivering value.
What We Do
We build commercial software solutions for airlines looking to challenge the status quo of enterprise applications. We ask probing questions about situations our clients face every day, internally within their organizations and externally in the competitive marketplace. We listen...to people, data and models. Using modern approaches to software development and the latest engineering technologies, we help airlines maximize their revenues, improve their workflow and achieve organizational efficiency.
What We're Looking for
The successful office manager is an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks. You are a person able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have outstanding time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work;
- You have a strong attention to detail, possessing the highest standards for work outputs;
- You have good planning and organizational skills;
- You demonstrate reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters;
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Must be a self-starter and driven;
What You'll be Working on
As an Office Manager you play a crucial role in the success of the business at Kambr. You work on a diverse set of tasks which help streamline the business processes and deliver a hands-on approach towards making sure that the office administrative duties are compliant to the requirements of running the business operations. The objective of the Office Manager is to take initiative and aid in optimizing the daily operations of Kambr’s office in the Netherlands.
- Review, maintain and organize company policies and business processes;
- Organize and fill paperwork associated to running the business and the financial operations in the Netherlands (registration of bank details, chamber ofcommerce, invoice archiving, payroll, reimbursement, and invoice payments);
- Handling and collecting information from stakeholders in preparation for company internal meetings and verifying the completeness of corporate documentation;
- Own the process to keep the leadership team informed about internal processes through help of reporting standards;
- Assist/coordinate company events (conferences, gatherings, employee get-togethers, customer visits, user conferences, etc.);
- Help organize system tools and design the workflow in support of a remote organization structure, ensuring “ease of use” for internal communication channels;
- Collect and organize market insights in relation to company marketing/sales activities;
- Assist with the planning and scheduling of HR activities for (new) employee;
- Ensure that the Utrecht office runs smoothly – managing equipment, facilities and other maintenance requirements;
- Identify corporate improvements related to processes and supporting materials.
What We Want/Requirements
- The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field;
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role;
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures;
- You have computer skills and knowledge of office software packages;
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Culture where people come first;
- Clear and structured career path designed for progression;
- Fast growing and global team focused on challenging the status quo;
- Team passionate about customer happiness, technology, aviation and quality of service;
- Environment where all are expected to work hard, but love what we do, and have fun doing it.