Regional Account Manager - EMEA
Who We Are
We are a group of talented engineers and airline industry veterans working together to build software solutions for today’s commercial aviation industry. We represent industry geeks of every kind: frequent flyers, coding fanatics, plane spotters and open-source contributors. We are passionate and want to challenge the state of commercial aviation by looking at the problem from a different perspective. We believe intelligence and automation will yield better returns. We believe in lean thinking and, with continuous improvement, we focus on delivering value.
What We Do
We build commercial software solutions for airlines looking to challenge the status quo of enterprise applications. We ask probing questions about situations our clients face every day, internally within their organizations and externally in the competitive marketplace. We listen...to people, data and models. Using modern approaches to software development and the latest engineering technologies, we help airlines maximize their revenues, improve their workflow and achieve organizational efficiency.
What We're Looking for
You are a person who loves to engage with current and future customers and ensures the highest quality of service is provided for both. You enjoy building new relationships and bolstering existing ones while keeping an eye on market opportunities. You are an expert in and have a passion for airline commercial management. You are at ease working closely with product, engineering and customer support teams to ensure customers are happy and successful
- You demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills;
- You can multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently;
- You embody and exemplify Kambr mission and values;
- You are able to manage customer expectations and align them to our strategic objectives;
- You understand customer business and market challenges and identify ways to support their goals;
- You have an interest in and understanding of software especially revenue management systems.
What You'll be Working on
In the Regional Account Manager role, you will be responsible for the coordination of the commercial and operational relationships with Kambr’s EMEA customer base. The role is key in bolstering existing relationships and provides a strategic function in business development. You will:
- Manage, expand and develop long-lasting client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings;
- Interact with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to promote existing products;
- Collaborate with Kambr Support team to maintain involvement with client issues and identify appropriate resolutions;
- Represent Kambr at networking and industry events to generate market interest;
- Articulate company strategy and initiatives into regional directives;
- Increase revenue, profitability and market share in given region;
- Communicate progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintain long term vision to maximize revenue generation while generating short term results;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the region.
What We Want/Requirements
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years of commercial airline management or proven work experience in relevant role – revenue management is a plus;
- History of challenging conventional thinking and pursuing new ideas and initiatives;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, communication, presentation and customer service skills;
- Self-motivated with excellent negotiating skills;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Firm understanding of a software development cycles;
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Culture where people come first;
- Clear and structured career path designed for progression;
- Freedom to design your own go-to market strategy
- Regular customer meetings face to face in country
- Fast growing and global team focused on challenging the status quo;
- Team passionate about customer happiness, technology, aviation and quality of service;
- Environment where all are expected to work hard, but love what we do, and have fun doing it.