Who We Are
We are a group of strategists and problem solvers with deep expertise in the most pressing commercial challenges faced by airlines. The Kambr Advisory team combines decades of carrier and vendor gleaned know-how with lifelong commitments to achievement. Our ranks include commercial directors, systems experts, start-up specialists, mentors and trainers; but there is one thing we all share: a passion for aviation and analytics. And we love partnering with our customers to drive results and produce value.
What We Do
We ask probing questions about situations our clients face every day, internally within their organizations and externally in the competitive marketplace. We listen...to people, data and models. We research, analyze, hypothesize and test the many critical cause/effect relationships impacting airline revenues and profitability. We seek positive change strategies and strive for actionable solutions with a practical implementation path.
What We're Looking for
You’re a person who can discover and quantify the complex business issues impacting airline revenue performance and conceptualize analytic frameworks that define improvement potential.
- You strive for high quality logic and quantitative proof, but are also pragmatic
- You know when it’s time to dig deeper, and when it’s time to draw conclusions
- You take ownership and will see your projects from start to finish
- You are a strong communicator and foster teamwork
What You'll be Working on
As a Regional Advisor, you’ll focus on improving the efficiency, productivity and revenue position of Kambr’s commercial aviation clients by delivering data-based, real-world solutions. Your primary responsibility is the timely implementation of industry-leading solution strategies, products and services to airlines within your region. Your work with colleagues and collaborators also reinforces our commitment to continuous innovation and learning within our team.
You provide commercial guidance to airline clients – potential deliverables include:
- You help a start-up carrier plan its commercial organization
- You implement changes to fare structures as an outcome from a revenue check-up
- You set-up the rules and workflow for a commercial system implementation
- You monitor weekly forward revenue trends and submit tactical advice to the airline’s management
- You present findings and guidance to airline executives and managers
- You draft briefs and case studies discussing results (when possible – utilizing publicly available information)
- You support portfolio growth by contributing ideas from field experience into the products/services funnel
What We Want/Requirements
- You have – at minimum – a bachelor’s degree.
- You demonstrate aviation domain expertise in revenue management, network/schedule planning, distribution and/or commercial systems via at least five years of work experience.
- You are comfortable and confident in consulting senior airline executives on complex matters. Perhaps you have prior experience within a management consulting environment…that is a bonus.
- You possess exceptional interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- You are inherently curious, results-driven and self-motivated – as you are regionally based, you must be comfortable working without constant direction and oversight.
- You thrive in environments that require quick thinking and independent action.
- You believe that progress never stops and look for innovative ways to shape outcomes.
- You balance confidence with respect; you value input and listen to the ideas of clients and colleagues.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Culture where people come first.
- Clear and structured career path designed for progression.
- Fast growing and global team focused on challenging the status quo.
- Team passionate about client happiness, aviation and quality of service.
- Environment where all are expected to work hard, but love what we do, and have fun doing it.