Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
We are a group of talented engineers, media junkies, and airline industry experts working together to raise airline revenue performance through Software, Consultancy and Content. Kambr is derived from the word ‘camber’ – the shape of the wing which generates lift, enabling flight. We established three divisions (Advisory, Media and Solutions) to help airlines around the world in their pursuit to optimize commercial processes and lift revenues.
What We Do
We build software solutions for airline commercial departments looking to challenge the status quo of enterprise applications. Using modern approaches to software development, we help airlines maximize their revenues. We don’t believe problem solving ends with technology. The only way to be successful in today’s commercial aviation landscape is by deploying a healthy blend of beautifully designed software with expert processes to empower airline practitioners.
What We're Looking for
As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible to help us grow our business by creating connections with the Airline industry we love. You will bring a fresh perspective and discover new insights and tools that make us smarter and more efficient. You will bring another level of energy and enthusiasm that builds on our culture of fun and adaptability.
- You demonstrate a growth mindset (push past discomfort, learn from setbacks, adapt);
- You are fearless and self-motivated (never give up, challenge the status quo, resilient);
- You possess an energetic behavior and passionate personality (charismatic, relentless, spirited);
- You are able to create a collaborative relationship throughout the company (seeks input, values other’s opinion, shares information broadly);
- You are curious (inquisitive, analytical, likes to investigate);
- You are a problem solver and take a creative approach (think outside the box, uses imagination);
- You feel a clear connection with our core values: fun, kindness, inclusivity, trust, adaptability;
- You have a progressive approach and exemplify a can-do attitude through a willingness to jump in wherever and whenever needed;
- You are able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
What You'll be Working on
- You are responsible for initial analysis of customer profiles to determine target accounts that need our products and services;
- You research prospective accounts and individuals to understand what is important to them and how to connect with their challenges, goals, and ambitions;
- You create compelling and personalized content for outreach programs across different channels, primarily email and social;
- You optimize research and outreach processes with automation and efficiency tools to capture data, derive insights into what’s working or not, and develop continuous improvements;
- You proactively seek updates and training on Kambr’s latest product features and service offerings to connect our solutions with customer challenges and create awareness of new capabilities;
- You collaborate across the org to share industry updates with the Product/Engineering team, Advisory team, as well as Sales and Marketing;
- You manage Hubspot, our customer relationship management (CRM) tool, to ensure it is well maintained with clean data to track and score leads within the pipeline;
- You provide the Marketing team with updated contact information and customer feedback for ongoing marketing campaigns as needed;
- You promote and assist with planning conferences, workshops and webinar events as needed;
- You potentially attend customer or channel partner events.
What We Want/Requirements
- Personalized outreach campaigns (email/social)= ~50+ per week (response rate >5%)
- Accounts touched= 5-10 per week
- Meetings / Demo requests / Opps created= 5+ per month
- You demonstrate ability to learn software/technical concepts quickly, confident with SaaS productivity tools, automation, and integration. (Hubspot, Zapier, Slack, Asana, Clickup, etc.);
- You are student or graduate in Marketing, Business or related degree;
- You prove a passion for connecting with new contacts and an interest in developing a career in sales;
- Command of engaging with social media and social selling: Twitter and LinkedIn;
- You are thoughtful and professional in your communication while maintaining an authentic voice;
- You have MS Office skills (Power Point, Excel, Word).
What We Offer
- Internship allowance and benefits;
- A minimum 3-month commitment – ideally 1 year;
- The chance to work with customers across the globe and connect with colleagues from all levels based in several different countries;
- Discover new techniques and the art of sales and marketing through trial and error;
- Clear and structured career path designed for progression - opportunity to establish a career in sales and progress into an Account Executive role;
- Work closely with a team passionate about client happiness, aviation and quality of service;
- Environment where all are expected to work hard, love what we do, and have fun doing it.