Senior Front-end Developer
Who We Are
We are a group of talented engineers and airline industry veterans building trailblazing software solutions to challenge the legacy systems of today’s commercial aviation industry.
We represent industry geeks of every kind: frequent flyers, coding fanatics, plane spotters and open-source contributors. We are goal-driven inventors who want to bring greater technology and unprecedented workflows. We believe intelligence through data and automation will yield better returns. We believe in lean thinking and, with continuous improvement, we focus on delivering value.
What We Do
We build software solutions for airlines looking to uproot existing legacy enterprise applications which are constraining existing commercial processes. Using modern approaches to software development and the latest engineering technologies, we help airlines maximize their revenues, improve their workflow and achieve organizational efficiency.
- We build complex user interfaces for the web.
- We build REST APIs to enable our web application to capture our users’ workflow.
- We integrate and consume data from systems used by airlines.
- We use modern languages like Kotlin and Spring Boot to increase our productivity and align with best practices.
- We deploy our code multiple times per day using Docker, Terraform and Kubernetes.
What We're Looking for
You can turn complex business requirements into working software that our customers love to use.
- You strive for high quality but are also pragmatic;
- You know when it’s time to refactor, and when it’s time to ship;
- You take ownership and will see your projects from inception to production;
- You have empathy, patience, and teamwork;
- You have experience running applications in production and take software engineering practices seriously;
- You understand the value of testing and automation.
What You'll be Working on
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work with customers and meeting venues worldwide.
- Visualizing large datasets in D3.js.
What We Want/Requirements
- You have a minimum of 3 years of proven working experience with one of the major front-end frameworks Angular, React or, preferably, Vue.js.
- Solid experience in state management frameworks for the web.
- Good understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- You are exposed to various architectural patterns that enable maintainable, scalable, high-performance web applications.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Culture where people come first, including autonomy and freedom to do your work to the best of your ability.
- Clear and structured career path designed for progression.
- Fast growing and global team focused on challenging the legacy of the commercial aviation industry to provide customers with improved technology and workflows.
- A focus on client satisfaction, executing quality code and services and a mindset of constant improvement.
- Environment where everyone is expected to work hard, but love what we do, and have fun doing it.