Who We Are
We are a group of talented engineers and airline industry veterans working together to build software solutions for today’s commercial aviation industry. We represent industry geeks of every kind: frequent flyers, coding fanatics, plane spotters and open source contributors. We are passionate and want to challenge the state of commercial aviation by looking at the problem from a different perspective. We believe intelligence and automation will yield better returns. We believe in lean thinking and, with continuous improvement, we focus on delivering value.
What We Do
We build commercial software solutions for airlines looking to challenge the status quo of enterprise applications. Using modern approaches to software development, we help airlines maximize their revenues.
- We build REST APIs to enable our web application to capture our users’ workflow
- We integrate and consume data from systems used by airlines
- We use modern languages like Kotlin and Spring Boot to increase our productivity and align with best practices
- We deploy our code multiple times per day using Docker, Terraform and Kubernetes
- We release Virtual Machine Images using Packer
What We're Looking for
You can help deliver our application to our customers using infrastructure as code (IaC).
- You strive for high quality but are also pragmatic
- You know when it’s time to refactor and when it’s time to ship
- You take ownership and will see your projects from inception to production
- You have empathy, patience and an interest in learning
- You have experience running applications in production and take software engineering practices seriously
- You understand the value of testing and automation
What You'll be Working on
Our product is available in a public cloud deployment model as well as a private cloud – enterprise – model
- Automating build / release pipelines
- Releasing Docker images of our applications
- Releasing VM images in the three major public cloud providers
- Clusters, databases, queues and more
- Creating monitoring infrastructure such as Prometheus or the Elastic Stack
What We Want/Requirements
- You have experience with the products offered by the three major cloud providers
- You can write Terraform code that maintains our infrastructure as code
- You can “bake” virtual machine images using Packer
- You can operate Kubernetes clusters and the Docker containers it orchestrates
- You understand the intricacies of an enterprise deployment
- You enjoy working as part of a team and are keen to share knowledge and mentor your peers
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Culture where people come first.
- Clear and structured career path designed for progression.
- Fast growing and global team focused on challenging the status quo.
- Team passionate about client happiness, aviation and quality of service.
- Environment where all are expected to work hard, but love what we do, and have fun doing it.